Wednesday 29 July 2009

Lets do it again

Well I keep thinking of all the places we danced and surfed and all the faces we missed so lets get back together and do it again.




Well not really but I just had that tune in my head today.




Got a text from Jean saying we must meet up before she goes away to Africa. This is this woman who contacted me about a year ago I think through Facebook and said is it really you? She was the first woman, well girl I suppose, I had sex with and I was dying to meet up with her again.




She was this beatnik girl long black hair heavy glasses with a Joan Baez album and she took me to a room at a party and we had sex. I must have had some inkling as I had brought a condom. I remember Moxie was there and he gave me a knowing look. Moxie was this guy maybe a little older who was at all the parties and he had long red hair and beard and played the blues harp. Well.







I dont think I performed all that well but I remember the occasion clearly as if it was 50 years ago.




When we met up me and Jean, I reminisced about that party and she said I was completely wrong we had never had sex. Now whats that all about? I have built my life on that first time and now I am told it didnt happen. What traumatic episode must have happened in my life for me to substitute such an innocent tale of young love?




I actually think it did happen but she blocked it out because it was so deeply unpleasant for her. I wont disillusion her by insisting on the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment