Thursday 30 July 2009

Pete Joyce

Went to Pete's funeral today, well to the Irish wake in the pub, the ceremony was probably just a little too high church for me.
Massive turnout and it makes me think, how many could I muster for my send off. It would have to be well trailed and promoted weeks in advance but you cant always plan it out that way can you. Pete, well not him of course but his family, promoted his through Faceboook and email that was weird getting an email from him after he had died saying No its not Pete its his dad just with funeral plans.
Pete was OK and he died the same age as my brother Darien but maybe for different reasons. Actually probably the same reasons you know 'Things just went wrong too many times' How many of you can spot the quote? Oh there is only me here.
I got an email from my distant lover who I met again last weekend at PortEliot festival. It was really so sweet and just the right level of romantic fantasy. Well if you cant have fantasy what the hell are you allowed to have?
Bye bye diary had a bit of worrying news today that was expected but still worrying. Ill try not to burden anyone with it but you know me and my big mouth.
Love ya

I wanted to put a joke in each post as Im essentially a funny guy. So here is today's:
Look its simple.
I had two Spanish guys working at the bakery and they were both called Juan.
So to avoid confusion I called one Juan Juan 1 and the other Juan Juan 2.
Well instead of paying them I gave them one loaf of bread for the work they did, I gave Juan 1 one and Juan 2 one too.
Then Juan 1 won one hundred pounds on the lottery so I gave Juan 2 three instead of one which Juan 1 got.
Thats when Juan 1 said what you give Juan 2 three for.

No comments:

Post a Comment