Sunday 2 August 2009

Went to an open air film showing at Somerset House last night with my boy Felix. It was raining but it stopped and a bit chilly and he moaned all the way through but me my problem is I can only see the positive side of things and I had a great time. West Side Story on the big screen in the open air and applause after each musical number how good can things get?
That bit at the end when the Jets pick up the body of Tony and two Sharks come forward to help, what? Brought a tear to my eye as it does every time I see it. Wasted on the youth.



Played a good gig in my big band at Brockwell Park this afternoon and met up with Heather who came to see. Heather (MBE this year) is a highly respected voluntary sector project manager and is still struggling finding a satisfactory relationship. Things may change but then again they may not.
Im off to France next week with my lovely boy and his equally lovely mother for a week, that will be interesting. Unlike today's blog.

So here's today's joke
I phoned the council and said I want a skip outside my house. He said I'm not stopping you.

No comments:

Post a Comment