Thursday 13 August 2009

Baby theres a shark in the water

Thats right todays blog is about anxiety
Going in to hospital in a few weeks to have an unwanted thing removed from my body and Im worried about coming out a few ounces lighter maybe but with the attendant diseases or complications that most major hospitals seem to hand out willy nilly free of charge.
Meeting up with my boys birth father Sunday, thats right, Felix has my wit, my charm and look the little blighters got my teeth too but sadly no DNA in common. Donor baby. Who will be the most embarassed? The boy? oh my am I going to end up looking like that? The donor? I gave you my best shot and look what you ve done with it. The mother? with distant memories of a night of love with a turkey baster. Or me? innocent bystander. The donor will be accompanied by his real family, heres one I made later.
Some cash flow problems too not helped by my decision to spend my way out of this recession.
So not exactly High Anxiety but maybe just feeling of general ill-at-ease.

1 comment:

  1. Don´t worry children love the ones who love them :)

    ReplyDelete